ORIJEN Dog Food Small Breed - 4.5KG
The idea behind ORIJEN dog food is surprisingly simple. Dogs are carnivores, evolved from huntersso why not feed them food thats perfectly suited to their biology?
Absolutely loaded with fresh and raw meat, ORIJEN is made to appeal to your dogs natural instincts. Its grain free, and its made from the very finest regional ingredients.
ORIJENs Small Breed recipe might be made for little dogs, but its big on flavour. High in protein from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish and quail, this food will have your little dogs tail wagging non-stop every mealtime!
- Made in America from fresh, regional ingredients delivered to ORIJENs kitchens daily
- Dry food, suitable for small breed adult dogs
- ORIJEN work only with trusted suppliers, and never outsource ingredients
- ORIJENs Biologically Appropriate recipes are protein-rich, and made with not only fresh meat, but organs, cartilage and bone, to simulate the way your pet would eat in the wild
- Grain free and gluten free
- Freeze-dried, liver-infused kibble for natural flavour
- Deboned turkey, deboned chicken, quail, eggs, whole blue whiting, whole Atlantic mackerel, turkey liver, chicken liver, turkey heart, chicken heart, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, chicken fat, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, lentil fibre, pea starch, natural chicken flavour, pollock oil, turkey cartilage, chicken cartilage, freeze-dried chicken liver, New Zealand green mussels, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory, turmeric, sarsaparilla, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product
Recipe: Small Breed