ORIJEN Cat Food Six Fish - 5.45KG
Genetically speaking, your cat is a predator, evolved from wildcats. Thats where Orijen food comes in
Orijen is a revolutionary range of dry food thats absolutely packed with fresh and raw meat. Grain free and made from the best ingredients around, Orijen food is based on your cats biological needs. Quite simply, its the food nature intended your cat to eat.
We're pretty confident Orijens Six Fish recipe will be a huge hit with your cat. As the name implies, its made with six kinds of fish, plus a heap of other all-natural ingredients, all selected to help your cat thrive.
- Made in America from fresh, regional ingredients delivered to Orijen's award-winning kitchens daily - and never outsourced
- Orijens Biologically Appropriate recipes are made with 90% meat, and are free of plant proteins, like potato or pea protein
- WholePrey meat ratios include not just fresh meat, but also organs and cartilage, to simulate the way your cat would eat in the wild. The only additives are zinc, copper and choline
- Orijens Six Fish recipe contains wild-caught fish, suitable for human consumption. It's suitable for cats at any stage of life
- Two thirds of the fish in Six Fish are fresh or raw, while the remaining third are dried whole fish
- Grain free and gluten free
- Once your cat's hooked on Orijen, why not mix things up with a new flavour? Here's our range of Orijen for cats
- Orijen make food for dogs too - take a look!
- Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, whole Atlantic flounder, whole Acadian redfish, Atlantic monkfish, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, herring oil, whole green peas, whole navy beans, whole red lentils, Alaskan cod meal, pollock meal, sunflower oil, whole pinto beans, whole chickpeas, natural fish flavour, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, safflower oil, lentil fibre, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, dried kelp, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product
Recipe: Six Fish