LAILA & ME Freeze Dried Raw Australian Wild Boar Dog Treats 140G
Spoil your dog with better and healthier treats with the Laila and Me Freeze-Dried Raw Wild Boar!
Made from Australian boar meat, these nutritious dog treats make excellent training treats or meal toppers to boost nutritional intake for your pet. Wild boar meat is leaner and higher in protein compared to pork meat, so these biologically appropriate single-protein treats are also great to have on hand for weight management.
Freeze-dried from raw to retain all natural nutrients and flavour, these light and delicious dog treats are nutrient-rich and give your dog plenty of essential vitamins and minerals, such as iron, zinc, B vitamins, and more. The meat used is free of added hormones, antibiotics, steroids and other additives. All Laila and Me treats have no GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, sugar, salt, grains, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives.
About Laila and Me: Offering 100% natural and delicious pet treats, Laila and Me is an Australian-owned local small business that was founded in 2015 and brings healthy, hypoallergenic treats for pet owners with cats and dogs that have food allergies or sensitivities. Laila and Me focuses on treats that help manage weight, promote healthy gut and digestion, enhance skin and fur coat condition, and more.
- Holistic freeze-dried raw Australian wild-caught boar meat treats for dogs
- Novel protein is ideal for pets with allergies
- Higher in protein and leaner (low in saturated fats) compared to pork
- Contains plenty of vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, zinc, iron, phosphorus
- Single-ingredient and grain-free treats for a hypoallergenic and clean snack for your dog
- Specially freeze-dried to retain nutrients and flavour at maximum level
- Great to add to treat-dispensing pet toys like KONG for added fun in your pets day
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, salt, sugar, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Free of added hormones, antibiotics, steroids and other additives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Can be used as training treats or meal toppers
- Made in Australia in small batches for freshness
Sizes Available: 60g & 140g