LAILA & ME Australian Shark Cartliege - Crunchy Dog Treats 100G
An all-natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, two major keys to maintain joint health in pets, these air-dried shark cartilage dog treats are a must-have in your canine's diet. Shark cartilage is known for its benefits for joint health and mobility boosts and assists with relieving inflammation.
Made from ethically sourced Australian seafood, this wholesome and single-ingredient dehydrated treat is gently air-dried to preserve the natural flavours and nutrients. The texture of the shark cartilage makes each strip fun to chew and can even help clean your dog's teeth for improved dental hygiene.
No nasties like GMOs, preservatives, artificial flavours/colours, fillers, sugar or salt are ever used in Laila and Me pet treats.
About Laila and Me: Offering 100% natural and delicious pet treats, Laila and Me is an Australian-owned local small business that was founded in 2015 and brings healthy, hypoallergenic treats for pet owners with cats and dogs that have food allergies or sensitivities. Laila and Me focuses on treats that help manage weight, promote healthy gut and digestion, enhance skin and fur coat condition, and more.
- Ethically sourced Australian dehydrated shark cartilage treat for dogs
- An all-natural chew treat for dogs that contains glucosamine and chondroitin to promote joint health - great for dogs with joint and mobility challenges
- Can help reduce inflammation in joints and support cartilage production
- Features a ridged, bumpy texture that fun to chew and can help clean teeth
- Gently air-dried and minimally processed to ensure maximum flavour and nutritional value
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, salt, sugar, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Made in Australia in small batches for freshness
Sizes Available:100g & 210g