LAILA & ME Air Dried Australian Chicken Breast & Parsley Fresh Breath Dog Treats 75G
Make these bad-breath-eliminating Dehydrated Parsley Chicken your dog favourite meat treats!
Made with 100% Australian chicken breast, these air-dried chicken strips have a special ingredient that helps reduce bad breath and improve bladder functioning: parsley! This dog-safe herb, which contains vitamin C and vitamin K, has bacteria-killing properties that can help eliminate bad breath as well as act as a diuretic and relieve upset tummies.
These all-natural dog treats are gently dehydrated to preserve the existing flavour and nutrients so that your dog gets all the goodness of each piece. Chicken is an excellent source of lean, low-fat protein for dogs, and this Dehydrated Parsley Chicken can supplement a weight management diet for your pet.
No nasties like GMOs, preservatives, artificial flavours/colours, fillers, sugar or salt are ever used in Laila and Me pet treats.
About Laila and Me:Offering 100% natural and delicious pet treats, Laila and Me is an Australian-owned small business that was founded in 2015 and brings healthy, hypoallergenic treats for pet owners with cats and dogs that have food allergies or sensitivities. Laila and Me focuses on treats that help manage weight, promote healthy gut and digestion, enhance skin and fur coat condition, and more.
- 100% Australian made dehydrated chicken with parsley to help eliminate your dog's bad breath
- Made with Australian chicken breast (from Melbourne) - a great lean protein source for dogs
- Formulated with parsley, a known bad-breath-killing herb that doubles as a diuretic to promote healthier bladder functioning
- Packed with vitamins and minerals to support your dog's health
- Air-dried and minimally processed to ensure maximum flavour and nutritional value
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, salt, sugar, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Excellent training treats that are chewy and delicious!
- Made in Australia in small batches for freshness